C o n v e n t i o n
Article 1 (Applicable)
These Terms shall apply to all relationships between the User and the Shop regarding the use of the Service.
Article 2 (Registration of Use)
The registration of use shall be completed by applying for use registration by the method specified by the registered person and the shop approves it.
If the Shop determines that the applicant for the use registration has the following reasons, it may not approve the application for use registration, and the shop shall not be obligated to disclose any of the reasons.
(1) When false matters are reported when applying for registration of use
(2) When the application is from a person who has violated these Terms
(3) In addition, if the shop determines that the use registration is not appropriate
Article 3 (Management of User IDs and Passwords)
The User shall, at his/her own risk, manage the User ID and password of the Service.
The User may not transfer or lend the User ID and password to any third party under any circumstances. If the combination of user ID and password is logged in in consistent with the registration information, the shop shall be deemed to be used by the user who has registered the user ID.
Article 4 (Usage Fees and Payment Methods)
The User shall pay the usage fee specified by the Shop by the method specified by the Shop as consideration for the use of the Service separately by the Shop and displayed on this website.
Article 5 (Prohibitions)
The User shall not engage in any of the following acts when using the Service.
(1) Acts that violate laws and regulations or public order and morals
(2) Acts related to criminal acts
(3) Acts of destroying or interfering with the functions of the shop's servers or networks
(4) Acts that may interfere with the operation of the shop's services
(5) Acts of collecting or accumulating personal information, etc. related to other users
(6) Acts of impersonating another user
(7) Acts of providing profits directly or indirectly to antisocial forces in connection with the shop's services
(8) Other acts that the Shop deems inappropriate
Article 6 (Suspension of Provision of the Service, etc.)
The Shop may suspend or suspend the provision of the Service in whole or in part without prior notice to the User if it is determined that there are any of the following reasons:
(1) When performing maintenance, inspection, or updating of the computer system related to the Service
(2) When it becomes difficult to provide the Service due to force majeure such as an earthquake, lightning strike, fire, power outage or natural disaster
(3) When a computer or communication line, etc. is stopped due to an accident
(4) In addition, if the shop determines that it is difficult to provide the Service
The Shop shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage suffered by the User or a third party for any reason or damage suffered by the suspension or suspension of the provision of the Service.
Article 7 (Restriction of Use and Cancellation of Registration)
In the following cases, the Shop may restrict the use of the Service in whole or in part to the User or cancel the registration as a user without prior notice.
(1) In the event of a violation of any provision of these Terms
(2) When it is found that there is a false fact in the registered matters
(3) In addition, if the shop determines that the use of the Service is not appropriate.
The Shop shall not be liable for any damages incurred by users as a result of the acts carried out by the Shop under this Article.
Article 8 (Disclaimer)
The shop's default liability shall be exempted if it is not intentionally or grossly negligent of the Shop.
Even if the Shop is liable for any reason, the Shop shall be liable for compensation only within the scope of the damage that is normally possible and within the range of the amount (equivalent to one month in the case of continuous service) for the paid service.
The Shop shall not be liable for any transactions, communications, disputes, etc. arising between the User and other users or third parties with respect to the Service.
Article 9 (Changes in Service Contents, etc.)
The Shop may change the contents of the Service or discontinue the provision of the Service without notifying the User, and the Shop shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the User.
The Shop may change these Terms at any time without notifying the User if it deems it necessary.
Article 11 (Notice or Contact)
Notification or communication between the User and the Shop shall be made in the manner specified by the Shop.
Article 12 (Prohibition of Transfer of Rights and Obligations)
Article 13 (Governing Law and Jurisdiction)
In the interpretation of these Terms, the laws of Japan shall be governed by the law.
In the event of a dispute with respect to the Service, the court having jurisdiction over the location of the head office of the Shop shall be subject to exclusive jurisdiction.