P r i v a c y
Date of enactment：March 12, 2014
Last revision date：October 31, 2019
Fuji System Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") we are engaged in the electrical engineering business, office machine sales business, and consulting business.
With regard to the protection of personal information handled by the Company, we will fully recognize our social responsibility, protect the rights and interests of the individual, and comply with laws and regulations concerning personal information.
In addition, in order to embody the following policies, we have established a personal information protection management system, and while always aware of the latest TRENDS in IT technology, changes in social demands, changes in the business environment, etc., I hereby declare that we will work as a whole company.
a. With regard to personal information handled in the Company's business and employment of employees, personnel management, etc., appropriately acquire, use, and provide personal information within the scope of the purpose of use specified in advance, and handle personal information beyond the scope necessary for achieving the purpose of use ( Non-purpose use) will not be carried out. We will also take appropriate measures to do so.
b. We will comply with laws and regulations concerning the handling of personal information, guidelines established by the government, and other standards.
c. The Company will take reasonable safety measures against risks such as unauthorized access to personal information, leakage, loss or damage of personal information, inject management resources that match the actual situation of the business, and continuously improve the security system of personal information. In addition, we have established internal rules such as correcting inappropriate matters and protect personal information in the best condition.
d. The Company has established internal rules for complaints and consultations regarding the handling of personal information, and will respond promptly and sincerely to complaints and consultations.
e. In light of changes in the environment surrounding the Company, we will review our personal information protection management system in a timely and appropriate manner to continuously promote improvements.
This policy shall be distributed to all officers and employees and disseminated thoroughly, and measures available to everyone shall be taken at any time.
Kenji danjo, President, Fuji System Co., Ltd.
Fuji System Co., Ltd. Personal Information Inquiry Desk
About the handling of personal information
Purpose of use of personal information acquired by methods other than direct writing
We may keep your personal information in the contract business of the electric engineering business. The purpose of use is to carry out the entrusted enforcement work, and it will not be used for any other purpose.
Public lying matters related to personal information subject to disclosure
1. Name or name of the business operator
Fuji System Co., Ltd.
2. Name or job title, affiliation and contact information of the Personal Information Protection Manager (or its agent)
Personal Information Protection Manager Director, General Manager
3. Purpose of use of all personal information subject to disclosure
1) Personal information related to our electrical construction, office machine sales, and consulting services
To fulfill contracts (service provision, etc.) in the products, technologies, and services provided
For the shipment, installation, maintenance, after-sales service, etc. of the products, technologies, and services to be provided
To respond to inquiries and consultations on products, technologies, services, etc. to be provided
To request the usage fee for the products, technologies, services, etc. to be provided
For administrative communication regarding the products, technologies, services, etc. provided
To provide information on our services
2) Personal information about business partners
For communication, cooperation, negotiation, contract execution, etc. related to each of the Company's businesses
3) Personal information about everyone who has been contacted
To respond to inquiries about our business
4) Purpose of use of personal information related to employees
For personnel management, etc.
5) Purpose of use of personal information related to recruiters
For recruitment screening
To contact you about the recruitment process and the results thereof
To communicate with employees regarding pre-employment procedures and other procedures
4. Where to complain about the handling of personal information subject to disclosure
For inquiries, complaints, and consultations regarding the handling of personal information, please contact the "Personal Information Inquiry Desk" in section 6 below.
5. Procedures for responding to requests for disclosure, etc.
1) Personal information subject to disclosure
"Personal Information Subject to Disclosure" is defined as follows in JIS Q15001:2006 126.96.36.199.
"Business operators organize and classify in accordance with a set of information that is systematically structured so that they can be searched using an electronic computer, Personal information that constitutes a collection of information that is systematically constructed so that it can be easily retrieved specific personal information by attaching a sign, etc., and notifies, discloses, corrects, adds or deletes, stops the use of the purpose of use required by the business operator, The applicant has the authority to comply with all requests for erasure and suspension of provision to third parties. 』
Note: Personal information specified in "Purpose of use of personal information acquired by methods other than direct writing" is not personal information subject to disclosure, so we cannot respond to requests for disclosure, etc.
2) Personal information subject to disclosure held by the Company is
(1) Personal information acquired by customers acquired in each of the Company's businesses (does not include personal information entrusted by the Company and received from the provider or the source of the company)
(2) Personal information about business partners
(3) Personal information related to employment management of all employees of the Company
(4) Personal information about those who wish to join the Company
(5) Personal information about everyone who has been contacted
3) Where to request disclosure
If you wish to request disclosure, etc., please fill out the "Disclosure Invoice prescribed by the Company" and apply by a method that allows you to take a shipping record of simple registered mail, etc. to the "Personal Information Inquiry Desk". For requests for disclosure, etc., please print a PDF file of the disclosure invoice, etc. and use it.
Disclosure Invoices prescribed by the Company: "Invoices for Disclosure, etc."
4) When requesting disclosure, we will verify your identity. In some cases, we may send a copy of the official certificate by mail to confirm it.
In the case of identity verification, we will confirm either a driver's license, passport, basic resident register card with photo, health insurance card or original alien registration card (or copy if there is an unavoidable reason) as a public certificate. In addition, if it contains sensitive information such as domicile, please send it in a state that can not be read by processing such as black paint.
For agents, we will submit a power of attorney and confirm it. In addition, if you are a representative, you will need to submit a copy of the official certificate of both the person himself or the agent. In addition, if there is a request for disclosure, etc. by telephone, e-mail, fax, etc., we do not accept any, so please submit it in a way that can take a shipment record such as a simple registered mail.
In the case of a minor or a legal representative of an adult ward, we will confirm that you have the authority to represent a minor with documents certifying the legal right of representation.
5) Fees will be collected up to 1,000 yen for disclosure requests (notification of purpose of use and request for disclosure of personal information subject to disclosure). If it is clear that this will exceed this, we will contact you separately.
6. Inquiries, complaints and consultations regarding the handling of personal information
For inquiries, complaints, and consultations regarding the handling of personal information, please contact the Company's "Personal Information Inquiry Desk" below.Fuji System Co., Ltd. Personal Information Inquiry Desk
The Company may revise the "Handling of Personal Information" in order to better protect the personal information of customers and to respond to changes in laws and regulations.